Thursday 23 October 2014

WHO IS GUILTY THE BOOK OR THE MAN ?

An Afghani's message:
"When I speak the truth, even closest of my friends who respect me a lot cannot digest it! Should I say that I am born an Arab and have come from Arabia or Should I say that I am Pashtun born in the rugged mountains of Karak of the oldest Buddhist and Hindu civilisations or of Zoroastrian era!
Pashtuns existed long before Islam and I wonder why Pashtuns associate their primary identity with Islam which is totally an exogenous belief and culture while Pas...htuns have been there since thousands of years with their indigenous Buddhist, Hindu and Zoroastrian civilisations. I want to be an original Pashtun, I do not want to be a hybrid of Arabs and Turks with Islamic Culture as my originality lies in my old Hindu and Buddhist civilisations. This is what the truth and my history says, I cannot do anything here and I cannot lie for you to satisfy your sentiments that I have been existing since last 1400 years since Islam came into being. My history and culture before Islam is above all and I have no compromise in this case. I want to be an original Pashtun of the Pre-Islamic Era, I can see my original roots not in Islam or Arabia but my original roots lie in ancient Hindu and Buddhist civilisations and hence I respect my ancient hindu and Buddhist cultural ancestry.
If today, I condemn myself to be a Pakistani because I have been Afghan and Pakistan is a new exogenous entity since last 66 years; then Islam is also a new exogenous entity since last 1400 years while I existed since last 5000 years with my original Gandahara Hindu and Buddist Civilization and I have respect for my original cultural ancestry instead of owning the exogenous institutions of Pakistan and Islam."
Pashtuns Under Fire of Islam and Pakistan
-- via Daud Afghan

In Tamil Nadu I admit that there are Muslims with whom we can live peacefully , this is true but when we consider the minority among them, they pollute the majority with their Friday sermons. The more they learn their sacred book, the more problems they tend to cause. Then who is the culprit , the book or the man ???

Nevertheless, your analysis is accurate with some exceptions here and there especially tamil culture is so strong  that the islam's power gets diluted , I think a doctorate thesis is necessary to find why muslims are more hindus in TN than islamists.I think that there may be some of sort of tug of war going on in their mind that tells them "your identity is Tamil" than another voice says" no, your book is important " and this dilema is what makes them inactive in the good sense of the term, they are not as prone as those in other places to attack Hindus. What I say is because it is ly own experience when i was in school, the muslims were never considered as "agressive" "dangerous" rather we used to make fun of them gently as "mukka " that is we made fun of their circioncision in a gentle and friendly manner as we do with Telugus whom we call "kolti" with friendlisness too , so thère was a very strong bondage between them and us, for exmaple a mùuslim boy used to imitate the brahmin kamalahasan in his style and action etc (kamal was then a famous Young actor for the youth to imitate in the 80s in TN)
  • Our Muslims Brother & Sisters are not happy. I actually feel very sad for this as a human being.
    They’re not happy in Gaza
    They're not happy in Egypt

    They're not happy in Libya
    They're not happy in Morocco
    They're not happy in Iran
    They're not happy in Iraq
    They're not happy in Yemen
    They're not happy in Afghanistan
    They're not happy in Pakistan
    They're not happy in Syria
    They're not happy in Lebanon
    *************************************
    Lets Find The reason Why..
    So, where are they happy?
    They're happy in Australia
    They're happy in England
    They're happy in France
    They're happy in Italy
    They're happy in Germany
    They're happy in Sweden
    They're happy in the USA & Canada
    They're happy in INDIA
    They're happy in almost every country that is not
    Islamic! And who do they blame?
    Not Islam..
    Not their leadership..
    Not themselves..
    THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
    And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.
    **********************************
    Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
    Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
    Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
    Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
    Confusians living with Bahai's = No Problem
    Bahai's living with Jews = No Problem
    Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
    Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
    Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
    Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
    Hindus living with Bahai's = No Problem
    Bahai's living with Christians = No Problem
    Christians living with Jews = No Problem
    Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
    Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
    Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
    Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
    Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
    Now..
    Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
    Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
    Muslims living with Christians = Problem
    Muslims living with Jews = Problem
    Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
    Muslims living with Bahai's = Problem
    Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
    Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
    MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG
    PROBLEM !
    Mind You ! :
    Worth thinking upon..

No comments:

Post a Comment