Saturday 1 November 2014

Kali’s Child

I am giving a lot of work for these stupid psychiatrists and psychoanalysts! You can go on analyzing whatever I am saying, and say, ‘Oh, this fellow, as a child he had delusion, illusion.’ You can say all those stupid things. Ramakrishna Paramahamsa who passed away long ago, who is no more in the body, even on him they are doing psychoanalysis and all that mapping and everything, and trying to bring out that stupid book called “Kali’s Child”! I don’t know how much work I am giving for these psychoanalysts. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do whatever you want! I will continue to be a mystery for you guys! I will continue to remain as a mystery like Sanatana Hindu Dharama which you will never be able to see the depth of! Because of all these statements, tomorrow these fellows will sit and do post-mortem on this: ‘How could this have happened? Was he in delusion? Was he in illusion?’ You can challenge Ramakrishna, because he is not going to physically appear back again and defend himself, but I am going to be sitting here for at least ninety more years! Understand, the more challenges you bring on, the more solid proofs I will be revealing from my side. Blessed are those who explore me with the search of truth, because, they will be blessed with the truth! Cursed are those who try to explore me to prove their agenda or vested interests, because, they will go crazy and lose whatever logic they have! Anyhow.....
It took hardly....only a few days for Arunagiri Yogishwara to experientially prove to me the power of Advaitha. He just moved his right hand; I saw I am simply moving with him! When he moved his left hand, I saw the hill is simply moving! When he crossed both his hands, I saw I just went into the hill and came out! The kind of Completion I had with Advaitha did not bring any fear into me. I want to insist on this statement. Don’t try to tell, ‘Oh, because Arunagiri Yogishwara experientially taught you Advaitha, you achieved that kind of a Completion. Why do you expect that from us?’ No, I am telling you, because of the amount of Completion I had with Advaitha, when he pushed me into the hill and took me out also I did not have fear. Even if I just push you into your anxiety and take you out, you have so much fear! Not even fear, just your anxiety! Pushing you just to break your boredom or tiredness!
Bring tremendous Completion with Advaitha.
Actually, the next fun I am going to have is with these psychoanalysts, all these fellows; that is the people with whom I am going to have the next fun! Because I am going to be revealing the mind-boggling, unimaginable, solid revelations about the law of life, the Advaitha, Shuddhaadvaitha Sathya! No, Ramakrishna also faced many challenges of his time. But, now, come on, let us have fun! All these fellows who are analyzing, doing research in the field of mind, the psychosomatic field, psychoanalysists, body-mind-spirit related, that cross-section, body-mind-spirit and consciousness, I am going to shake many of their basic beliefs by revealing the exact laws of life as it is in the Advaithic space, from the Advaithic space! Fortunately, Mahadeva has blessed me with Saraswathi, who can orate and paint in words! No, I really wanted to face all these people who abuse Ramakrishna and the great Sanatana Hindu Dharma masters by bringing stupid theories, stupid theories! I am going to give a lot of work for them, the anti-Hindu intellectuals all over the world. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This Jeffrey Kripal, all these guys wrote books like “Kali’s Child” and all those, just doing post-mortem on a few words of Ramakrishna here and there, with the courage that he is not physically here available and he will not be defending himself. But I am going to be sitting here and asking all these fellows, ‘Come on, analyze! I will give you the possibility of entering into the Ocean of Consciousness!’ See, entering into the space of Ramakrishna and analyzing and all is more or less like doing a safe game: You go in a ship, and from the ship measure the depth of the ocean and come away. In my case, I am alive! I am asking you to get into me, the Ocean!
Today, when Mahadeva revealed this truth of being complete with Advaitha, I thought, ‘Oh, God! Yes, this is one of the most important components in any seeker’s life: Being Complete!’ See, when I experienced Advaitha, I know for sure, forever and ever I cannot be frightened, I cannot lose my space, because Advaitha is protecting me, Advaitha is the law of life. That one is enough to solve everything, all the problems I have, and am going to have, and I had! As a ten-year old child what problem I had? Maximum my problem is I will ask my mother, ‘I want to go and meet this sadhu. Give me some food, give me some rice, give me some cloth. I want to give to him.’ That is all I asked. Usually, no sadhu asks me anything. But whenever I see some other people giving, some devotees coming and giving something, I will run to my mother and say, ‘Oh, I was sitting with that sadhu. That person brought clothes and gave him. Why don’t you give me also clothes?’
And I had the fortune of having an amazing mother and father, who were such amazing givers! I tell you guys, it is from my heart I am telling you guys! They were not that rich. My father, one thing, he was a fool! I can tell very openly, he was stupid! When it comes to giving, he is such a giver, he will borrow and donate! I have seen! I have seen, he will borrow and donate! Economically, you should call him only as “stupid”! Still I remember, whenever I want to give anything for the sadhus, they used to always give me more than what I asked. When I ask my mother, ‘I want to give him the kaavi shawl’, she will say, ‘Give this kaavi dhoti also.’ She will give both and say, ‘Give. If you give only shawl, he can cover only the upper body. You should give dhoti also. That is the tradition. Please give it.’ That is always the way she brought me up. And my mother’s father, my mother’s father, he is another one amazing giver, but he is not to the level of stupidity, and he will earn and give whatever from his earnings. My father is a spendthrift as far as giving is concerned. If anybody comes and tells him, ‘Maama (Uncle), you are a great giver in this village!’, whoever comes to him for donation, immediately he will borrow and give!
So, that was all my problem in my young age; nothing much. No other problem. At the most, I used to celebrate small-small festivals. At the age of eleven I organized my first public festival – Ganesha Chathurthi – in Arunachala temple, with my teamily, my first teamily. That is all the problems I had in those days. But I was so sure, whatever I had, having, going to have, I was so sure, this Advaitha completes me, and that is enough to solve all the problems. And it solved all the problems! That strength of Advaitha, the strength.....!
(AT THIS POINT, A PHOTOGRAPH OF SWAMIJI AS A YOUNG BOY WITH HIS FRIENDS IS SHOWN).
(Swamiji, pointing to the photo): You can see the photograph of my first teamily. And the first celebration that I organized....maybe I was around ten or eleven, I don’t think more than ten or eleven....with my whole teamily, first teamily.
Alright!
The kind of strength it provided and settled into my core, stayed and is staying forever! I tell you, finding that kind of a strong Completion with Advaitha! You may ask, ‘How can that be achieved?’ Again, the solution is: COMPLETION. The more Completion you practice every day, all the incompletions you find, the more Completion you will experience with Advaitha itself! Advaitha becomes your thinking style! For example, even if that roof falls on my head now, I will look at Advaitha only for the solution. You may think, ‘How can that be connected to Advaitha?’ I tell you, that is connected to Advaitha. That is why it is standing there without falling! Finding that kind of a Completion with Advaitha!
Actually, I am going to be a very big challenge, living challenge for all these stupid fellows who are perverting the Sanatana Hindu Dharma. Recently, some foolish fellows, they started developing a theory called, “Neo-Hinduism”. For all of them I am going to be a nightmare! I think his name is Pankaj Mishra or somebody. I am going to be a nightmare for all these fellows! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Even I wanted to answer all the stupid theories they are developing. See, there is a huge intellectual war happening on Sanatana Hindu Dharma. Just by my revelations and secrets related to Advaitha and law of life, I am going to be the charioteer, Parthasarathy, in this Kurukshetra war, in this intellectual Kurukshetra war. I myself may not directly wage the war, but I will go on revealing all the deepest understandings and realizations, the core truths of the law of life, Advaitha Vedantha, Shuddhaadvaitha Anubhava, and debunking all their stupid, perverted, intellectual theories and theologies against Sanatana Hindu Dharma. One big advantage I have is my age. I am going to be sitting on the Planet Earth for ninety more years! And if they try to destroy my body, I will elongate my longevity! So, I warn all those fellows who are trying to kill me, even if you try one attempt, I will extend ten more years extra! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yes, my longevity is in my hand. See, just like if you have cotton, you can make thread, I have Kaala, Time, out of which I can make longevity! See, longevity is the thread made out of Kaala. If I inhale Kaala, Time, and exhale all the old-age symptoms, the aging symptoms.....over! I make life out of Kaala! Understand? If you don’t understand, it is okay. See, just like how you can make thread out of cotton, you can make longevity, life, out of Kaala, Time. See, whenever Time enters into you and comes out, your organs, your body gets aged – means, tired – because of the incompletions Kaala, Time, leaves in your system, like boredom, tiredness and all that. But, in my case, I never allow any incompletion to settle down into my system by Kaala moving through me. I just inhale Kaala and exhale incompletions. HAHAHAHAHAHA! And no tiredness, and no boredom! So, naturally, simply I will be growing young! It is a science, and it is possible for everyone! I will show you guys!
And, I will make this as an available science for all of you! Already, in the last Haridwar Inner Awakening, the scientific studies we have done on one-hundred-and-twenty participants, which shows very clearly that within twenty-one days the anti-aging enzymes have two-hundred percent grown in the human body in every participant! The final report is coming. I am waiting for that. Once that comes out, I will give you a session with those reports. Actually, just if you inhale Time and exhale incompletion, you will be growing young; that’s all! Tell your liver, kidneys, heart, intestines, everything, ‘Hey, don’t be tired! Don’t feel bored! When Time passes, have more excitement, more enthusiasm! Now you know more about life to enjoy life.’ When you say a simple “No” to boredom and tiredness, and a big “YES” to excitement and enthusiasm, that is all; you will be just anti-aging, anti-aging, growing young!
Bring Complete Completion with Advaitha, bring Complete Completion with the Dharma you are living, Complete Completion with the sathya of Advaitha. I tell you, nothing can violate you! Nothing can violate you! I tell you, even if I make the statement, ‘Even Death cannot shake you, don’t worry! You can have one more body!’, you will say, ‘No, no, no, I can have one more body, but I don’t want to leave this body!’, I tell you, ‘Live Advaitha; you can elongate your longevity, you can live as long as you want, you can live in this very body!’ Even if this body drops, you can have one more body, is second. First thing I am telling you: You can repair this body and make it anti-aging, growing young, and live as long as you want! I am already proving it scientifically! I will come up and reveal more and more evidences, solid proofs, with more and more scientific reports and studies.
So, anybody who is out there planning to harm me or anything, be very clear, I am telling you now itself, if you just let me to do my work, I will live only ninety more years in this body. HAHAHAHA! But, if you try to disturb my work, I will just elongate my life and continue to live on Planet Earth with this physical form, and do more and more work! That’s all! And you can tell I am not lying. You can see the confidence in my eyes when I utter all these words! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It is possible! It is simply possible! Just telling you not to get tired or bored, telling your internal organs, ‘Don’t be tired or bored. Inhale Time, Kaala, and exhale incompletions.’ That’s all!
Kaalabhairava is Death for you if you have incompletions. He gives you eternal life if you are Complete. For example, Brahma had incompletion and started becoming arrogant, thinking he is Sadashiva. So, Kaalabhairava came out and cut off one of his heads. That is the reason Kaalabhairava came out of Mahadeva. Kaalabhairva is the energy expressed by Mahadeva. But, once he achieved Completion, he completed, Brahma completed, that Brahma kapaala (Brahma’s skull) which is in Kaalabhairava’s hand becomes eternal! Now, Brahma dies after every Brahma Yuga; but this kapaala becomes eternal, because it is in the hands of Kaalabhairava! So, understand, Brahma Kapaala has become eternal than Brahma himself! Brahma has birth and death. Brahma Kapaala has no birth and death because it is in the hands of Kaalabhairava! As long as you have incompletion, Kaalabhairava is Death for you. Once you achieve Completion, he is eternal life for you! He is eternal life for you!
And, I am telling you, elongating life, making your life more number of years is a very easy job. Just you have to alter the way you cognize life; that’s all! You have to complete with this tiredness and boredom. Bring tremendous excitement and enthusiasm! You will see your internal organs and body, instead of getting tired and worn and torn, instead of wearing and tearing, wear and tear, it will become more and more stronger and stronger and experienced and stable! In life also, in a job if you are getting bored and tired, wear and tear happens, your performance reduces. If you are getting more and more excitement and enthusiasm, the whole period becomes training period. See, the last ten years if you are in the work field, and now if you have more enthusiasm and excitement, that ten year period is a training period for you to excel in that work field. If you are tired and bored, that ten year period is an exhausting period for you, it is time for you to shut down your shop today. Whether life is a training period for you which makes you stronger and stronger, or an exhausting period which makes you weaker and weaker, it is just based just on your cognition. Whether you are going to grow old or grow young, it just depends on your cognition. You can simply inhale Time, exhale incompletions, and your body will be there forever, as long as you want, as long as you want to live, with all the health! It is a science. At one point, you yourself will feel, ‘Okay, I have done what I want to achieve with this body. Come on, let us relax!’; then you can relax, no problem! But, otherwise, there is no force externally which can pressurize you to drop your body, which can force you to drop your body. No force can externally force you to drop your body.
See, all these mystical powers I am demonstrating, I will use them properly just to prove the strength of Advaitha Sathya and debunk all these stupid theories, the psychoanalysts’ reports they are trying to give for all these great incarnations like Sri Ramakrishna and all these people. When I read some of the books abusing Ramakrishna and degrading him, the first thing I felt was, ‘Oh, God! I think I should use all the mystical powers expressing through my body to prove that all these fellows are completely wrong.’ I will do that job! But these stupid fellows who are abusing Ramakrishna, they are not interested in the truth. They are interested in doing something to promote their interests and the conclusions they arrived at! Stupid fellows! Only to a seeker you can talk about truth. Truth is one of the most beautiful things which you require in your life when you are authentic, not otherwise.
Inhale Time, exhale incompletions; your body and mind will be growing younger and younger. And bring tremendous Completion with Advaitha, the philosophy, the law of life, Dharma. The natural law of life is Advaitha. Make this as a lifestyle.    SWAMI NITHYANANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment