Sunday 11 May 2014

When you carry impressions of a given moment in the past and reuse them again in the future, then your past will co-decide your future with your present .



WHAT is in-completion ?
A friend recently asked "why to call the decisions we make about ourselves / others / life in the form of Cognition / View / Images as an “In-completion”?"
What occurred to me was that these decisions do not stay for the moment, they instead become “life sentences” (Eg: I am guilty, I am replaceable, I am unlucky, Mother is like this, Boss is like this, my organisation is like this etc). They live forever in our future and continue to limit us in every moment of the present.
What has no end and is a binding cognition is an in-completion. Its “life” went beyond the moment it belonged to.
Living life as “anything is possible” which is the real beauty and excitement of the “future” is living life in completion!!

SATHISH SELVAKUMAR 

No comments:

Post a Comment